Siemens Combustion Controls SQM5 reversing actuators are used for the positioning of flow control valves, butterfly valves, dampers, or any application requiring rotary motion.
The SQM5 actuators accommodate control input signals of 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 135 Ω, 0 to 10 Vdc, 0 to 20 mA, position proportional and floating control. The available output signals include 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 135 Ω, 0 to 10 Vdc, 0 to 20 mA, and 0 to 1000 Ω. SQM5 actuators are available with up to six internal, easily adjustable switches.
A selection of exchangeable circuit boards provide a variety of functions including auto/manual selector switch, manual forward/reverse toggle switch, zero and span adjustment, parallel or master/slave operation, split range control, input signal override, and selectable electronic linearization.
The SQM5 is engineered for precision. It is particularly well suited for applications requiring a high degree of modulating accuracy and repeatability.
The SQM5 actuator may be mounted in any position. A selection of mounting brackets and shafts provides installation flexibility and allows for the simple replacement of most competitive actuators.
SQM5 actuators are uniquely suited for both industrial and commercial applications. The high level of accuracy permits precise modulating control of industrial process and process heating applications, often significantly enhancing performance and product quality.
SQM5 Electronic Circuit Boards
- AGA56.1A97 – switch sub module for SQM5, 24-250 Vac
- AGA56.41A17 – SQM5…, 110 Vac, 4-20 mA
- AGA56.41A27 – SQM5…, 220 Vac, 4-20 mA
- AGA56.41A87 – SQM5…, 24 Vac, 4-20 mA
- AGA56.42A17 – SQM5…, 110 Vac, 135 Ohm
- AGA56.42A27 – SQM5…, 220 Vac, 135 Ohm
- AGA56.42A87 – SQM5…, 24 Vac, 135 Ohm
- AGA56.43A17 – SQM5…, 110 Vac, 0-10 Volt
- AGA56.43A27 – SQM5…, 220 Vac, 0-10 Volt
- AGA56.43A87 – SQM5…, 24 Vac, 0-10 Volt
- AGA56.9A17 – SQM5…, 110 Vac, Multifunction
- AGA56.9A27 – SQM5…, 220 Vac, Multifunction
- AGA56.9A87 – SQM5…, 24 Vac, Multifunction