This blog will present application solutions and equipment used in process heating. Components such as temperature controls, thermocouples, gas pressure regulators and flow meters, to complete industrial burner systems will be discussed. We hope to educate on current technologies, introduce unique process heating applications, and present new industrial heating/process products. For more, please visit Combustion Technology or call 800-327-1831.
Siemens Combustion Controls LMV5 Linkageless Burner Management System
The Siemens Combustion Controls LMV5 Linkageless Burner Management System delivers a fully integrated system that is easy to install and commission and provides improved burner performance, efficiency, accuracy, and safe operation.
- Integrated linkageless control, burner flame safeguard and modulation PID control
- Single and dual-fuel applications
- Controls up to six independent actuators for optimal efficiency in low NOx burner applications
- Integrated PID Temperature/Pressure Controller with auto tune for extremely accurate process control
- VFD control with actual motor RPM speed sensor provides reliable, efficient and safe control of the combustion air blower
- Integrated gas valve proving system checks for leaks on every burner cycle for increased safety
- Up to 15 programmable points for each fuel-air ratio curve providing greater flexibility and tighter control
- 900 highly repeatable actuator positions for precise control
- Digital positioning feedback from actuators ensure unmatched repeatability
- Independent ignition position provides reliable light off
- Annunciation of over 500 fault conditions permits quick, accurate troubleshooting
- World-wide approvals and technical support
- Optional O2 Trim for Standard (LMV52.2) and
- Ultra-Low NOx (LMV52.4) burner applications
- Optional Flue Gas Recirculation Hold based on Stack Temperature/Time for reliable light off and burner operation
- Adjustable Flame Failure Response Time
For more information about Siemens Combustion Controls in the Pacific Northwest, contact Combustion Technology, LLC. Call them at 800-327-1831 or visit their website at https://combustion-tech.net.