VKO series modulating oil valves control the flow of #2 oil, #4 oil, #6 oil, or liquid propane. Valves are positioned using either a crank arm kit or rotary actuator. VKO series oil valves are not intended for use as shutoff valves. The valve body contains (2) identical female pipe threads for an oil tight seal with NPT piping.
VKO Oil Flow Control Valve Features:
- UL listed for use with #2 oil
- Up to 500 psi static pressure
- Up to 500 psi differential pressure
- Low leakage rate at full closed position
- Corrosion-resistant for outdoor applications
- Clear position indication on a laser-etched, anodized dial
- Crank arm kits available for linkage applications
- Valve actuator assemblies available
For more information about Siemens Combustion Control products in the Pacific Northwest, contact Combustion Technology, LLC. Call 800-327-1831 or visit https://combustion-tech.net.