This blog will present application solutions and equipment used in process heating. Components such as temperature controls, thermocouples, gas pressure regulators and flow meters, to complete industrial burner systems will be discussed. We hope to educate on current technologies, introduce unique process heating applications, and present new industrial heating/process products. For more, please visit Combustion Technology or call 800-327-1831.
Siemens Combustion Controls VKO Oil Flow Control Valve
VKO series modulating oil valves control the flow of #2 oil, #4 oil, #6 oil, or liquid propane. Valves are positioned using either a crank arm kit or rotary actuator. VKO series oil valves are not intended for use as shutoff valves. The valve body contains (2) identical female pipe threads for an oil tight seal with NPT piping.
VKO Oil Flow Control Valve Features:
- UL listed for use with #2 oil
- Up to 500 psi static pressure
- Up to 500 psi differential pressure
- Low leakage rate at full closed position
- Corrosion-resistant for outdoor applications
- Clear position indication on a laser-etched, anodized dial
- Crank arm kits available for linkage applications
- Valve actuator assemblies available
For more information about Siemens Combustion Control products in the Pacific Northwest, contact Combustion Technology, LLC. Call 800-327-1831 or visit https://combustion-tech.net.
Labels: Combustion, Heating, Oil Burner, Oregon, Pacific Northwest, Portland, Seattle, Vancouver, Washington
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)