The Fireye BurnerPRO is a compact, microprocessor-based, primary flame safeguard control system designed to provide the proper burner sequencing, ignition, and continuous flame monitoring for on-off, multi-stage, or modulating burners used in commercial heating and process equipment firing oil and gas fuels. The system is designed for non-permanent operations that require burner recycling at least once every 24 hours. Flame monitoring for the UV version is accomplished by the built-in amplifier and compatible UV scanner. Control functions and timings are factory set via special microcontroller firmware.
Download the BurnerPRO™Brochure Here
Through seven SMART LEDs, the control provides current operating status and lockout information in a safety shutdown event. A complete BurnerPRO system includes the BP110/230, flame scanner, and wiring base.
The BurnerPRO performs a safety self-test on every start. If a flame is detected before the startup or during the purge cycle, the fuel valves will not be energized, and the control locks out. The LEDs and alarm terminal is used to annunciate the presence of a lockout condition.
Additional functions of the BurnerPRO include:
- Non-volatile lockout capability
- Proof of fuel valve closure
- Air-flow proving
- A run/check feature allows the operator to stop the program sequence in differentpositions (Purge, Ignition, PTFI and MTFI)
- Remote and local Reset
- One second flame failure response time
- Smart LEDs provide on board diagnostic lockout information
- Real-time internal diagnostics for added safety integrity
- Extended temperature operation (-40°C to 60°C) with an over-temp inhibit feature
- High capacity relay contacts