After successful ignition, the ignition tip should be disconnected from the power supply and taken
out of the flame. Optionally, when an automated process is required, a pneumatic retraction unit and
systems for hazardous areas are available.
The Surefire II range includes:
- Integrated power pack with spark rod.
- Split Power pack and separate spark rod.
- Portable battery powered Integrated power pack and spark rod.
- ATEX, Power pack, and spark rods.
- Co-axial Retractors, with / without integrated solenoid valve.
- ATEX Solenoid.
- Selectable voltage ( 115/230 vac ).
- Visual indication of spark operation
- Proof of spark relay
- Choice of system, Integrated or Kit or Kit with Quick Disconnect
- Thermal cutout protection integrated in transformer
- ATEX options
- Compact "co-axial" retractors
- Safety bleed resistor discharges capacitors in 120 seconds.